Permanent laser Tattoo Removal Treatment Improved clearance and carry on
- Have you got fed up with a permanent tattoo sign and now wish to have clear & fair skin?
- Does your profession insist you to maintain a neat & clean skin?
- Do you want to have a new tattoo on your skin, but need to clear the previous first?
If any of the aforesaid concerns is your part of interest, then tattoo removal is for you, and having the procedure is only recommended by the expert and experienced dermatologist.
In ancient times, tattoos that were known as Godana were a sign of identification and everyone used to have them because at that time identity cards were not in practice. Every man & woman used to have a tattoo on their body parts, which symbolised their identification in terms of caste, religious belief as well as their marital status. Since it is a fact that every old concept and practice takes their advanced definition with the time, however, a tattoo has become a fashion now.
Now it is a fashion to wear multicolor ink with a different shape, size, and design on your body parts that signifies your status, interest, and to a very extent your individuality as well. Thus, the tattoo is now in fashion, but the removal of the same is also a choice of concern as it’s human nature to switch from one taste to another. So, removing a previous tattoo not just removes the same for every time, but it also extends your choice to have a newer one.
The laser tattoo removal or permanent tattoo removal is the process of removing tattoos as well as the other forms of body ink by using the laser beams on fragment particles of ink in order to camouflage it naturally by the skin.
Secret of Smooth and Silky Skin: Laser Hair Reduction Treatment
- Are you not satisfied with the temporary methods of hair removal and still looking for the best option?
- Facial hair makes you worried a lot and you need a permanent solution?
- If you have dark hair and light skin
- Have you got fed up with regular waxing and shaving and it takes a lot of time too?
- Do you want to wear sleeveless, but unwanted hair limits your choice as you have to think twice before wearing shorts or backless?
Hair grows through a cycle that has three stages, i.e., growing, shedding, and resting, which are scientifically termed as anagen, catagen, and telogen respectively. The laser energy only targets the growing stage of hair, however, only 10-15% of hair can be removed at a single time. Therefore, 5-6 sessions are needed if you want to achieve the permanent results of the laser hair removal.
There are various types of temporary methods to remove hair or hair removal such as waxing, shaving, epilation, and threading, but all these are applied when someone wants to remove hair for a time being as these all methods cannot remove hair permanently.
At Allure Medspa we have the most advanced types of machines/techniques, i.e., Diode laser, IPL, ND-YAG to remove hair permanently that gives the best result.
What is Laser Hair Removal?
Laser Hair Removal Cost depends on various factors, like area of treatment, type of laser used, type of skin and hair to be treated, number of sessions to be carried on.
Area of treatment- The area which the patient wants to be treated is the most important factor in determining the cost. Larger areas of the body are charged higher than small patches as it takes more time. For example, on an average, treating a thigh region takes 30-40 minutes.
Skin and Hair Types – The density, thickness, and length of the hair and the skin types and shades play an important role in determining the method and overall cost of treatment.
Standard of clinic – The total cost of the treatment also depends on the standard and quality of the clinic to get the treatment.
Number of sessions – The cost of the entire treatment is divided into a number of sessions which is priced differently. It is important for patients to take note of the number of sessions which they would need to complete the treatment. On an average, 5-6 sessions are conducted, but in few cases, this may go up to 8 as well, which again increases the cost.
- For under arms Rs. 1500 –
- Full Body (Single Session): Rs. 4500
- Full Body (Six Sessions): Rs. 20000(package)
- For a full facial hair removal Rs.1500
- male chest area it is : Rs. 1,500
- female bikini area: Rs. 1,500
- Full legs and thighs hair removal: Rs. 3000
- Full arms laser hair removal Rs. 1500
- Full back laser hair removal
Carbon laser peel
The Carbon Peel Facial also referred to as the ‘China Doll Peel Facial’ (named for its porcelain doll like finish to the skin) is an innovative laser resurfacing treatment that utilizes focused light beams to treat skin imperfections.
The Carbon Peel Facial works to restore skin balance. It provides an even skin glow with perfect texture and complexion.
What’s the strong point of the procedure is that as the treated skin regenerates, the appearance of uneven skin, dark or age spots and pigment are visibly dwindled and more uniform in texture.
Effect of Carbon Peel/ Carbon Facial
It regulates the skin tone along with that helps in the treatment of congested skin.
It also removes pigmentation of the skin which develops for a number of different reasons including, sun damage, inflammation, hormonal changes, acne and reaction to some medications.
Working of Carbon Peel Facial Treatment
- Works by applying a thin layer of carbon to the skin’s surface. Once the charcoal preparation is evenly distributed, a focused light beam is administered for a precise targeted area.
- The carbon particles actively absorb the light before a vacuum suction gently removes them, along with damaged cells found in the upper layers of the skin.
- The simultaneous generation of thermal energy stimulates the synthesis of fresh collagen and the promotion of a healthy-looking complexion. Skin structure is visibly strengthened and even opened pores purified and cleared.
Benefits of the Treatment
Carbon Peel Facial is an emerging cosmetic procedure which is widely accepted for its non-invasive properties and the pronounced outcomes. It is also called Charcoal facial or Charcoal Peel.
- Cleansing of the face: Carbon absorbs excess oil and contaminants from deep pores which are destroyed once the laser is passed over the treated area. Laser is affective as it destroys the contaminated carbon particles.
- Exfoliation of the dead skin cells: As mentioned above the carbon gets destroyed by the laser, the dead skin cells, the blackheads are effectively destroyed with the carbon particles providing a smooth and radiant skin.
- Rejuvenation of the skin: Carbon peels stimulates the collagen production in the skin which helps in getting plumper, firmer and wrinkle free skin with a glow on the skin.
- Destruction of acne and removal of excess oil: The thermal energy of the carbon peel kills the acne causing bacteria and helps in shrinking of the sebaceous glands which produce excess oils.
So, what a Carbon Peel Facial is Capable of?
Take a quick look at what Carbon Peel Facial is capable to do:
- Smoothening & Brightening of Skin: The carbon facial peel comes in advanced preparations meant for distinctively specific purposes. The process is meant to exfoliate the skin, seemingly decreasing the pore size, smoothening /evening out the skin, brightening the complexion as well as making the skin softer and look more radiant.
- Deep Exfoliation of the Skin: The facial is said to be specifically advantageous for people with oily skin, as it is reduces acne-causing bacteria and contracts sebaceous glands or oil.
- Lightening Age spots and Dark spots: There is so much that the charcoal peel rejuvenation can do to improvise your facial skin.
The treatment is said to offer benefits that is somewhat distinguishing from the other alternative procedure.
Like the Laser charcoal peel procedure is suitable for all ages and has the ability to lighten age spots and dark spots, fade freckles, shrink pores, minimize wrinkles, soften fine lines, and remove acne blackheads and whiteheads.
- Lift and tighten the skin: One of the most frustrating problems that either occurs with age or due to imbalanced lifestyle is the sagging skin. It’s actually petrifying to imagine oneself in loose skin that’s droopy and dull to displeasure.
The advanced carbon peel rejuvenation is a suitable treatment for those looking to improve the skin’s elasticity, lift and tighten the skin.
The procedure is useful to moisturize the skin and give it a stout appearance with bright and glowing skin tone
As the laser perforates through the deep layers of the skin, it is thought to prompt up the production of collagen, meaning firmer, lighter, brighter and more youthful looking skin.
Side effects linked with the carbon peel facial procedure are minimal, being it a gently invasive procedure.
Commonly it can cause slight redness and tingling sensation at the treatment site for a few hours post treatment.
However, the complications will die down on own. Temporary hair removal to the treated area can occur due to laser target and some individuals may experience mild outbreak the week following the treatment
There is no pain with the Carbon Peel Facial treatment.
During the procedure, we may experience slight tingling and warmth on the skin, which is normal while the laser works on the thin layer of the carbon peel.
Do’s and Don’t
- avoid sun exposure or any other form of tanning prior to a Carbon Peel Facial treatment
- Use an SPF30+ sunscreen every day.
- . Post Treatment
- Avoid heat or excessive sweating for 48 hours.
- Must not use any active skin care products for 24-48 hours post treatment
- Use SPF30+ every day between treatments.
Celebrities, especially the Hollywood biggies are known to swear by laser carbon facial and they are said to be fans of the treatment
Now There must be a curiosity crawling around as to which celebrities use carbon peel facial?
A-listers Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie are reported to have got done the carbon peel. Kim Kardashian, is also said to be a fan of the vampire facial, and is often in limelight to get cosmetic procedures like injectable and even carbon laser facial.
Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment
Skin problems often come in the way of important life events, such as a long-awaited job interview or a first date with someone you adore. Skin issues like acne can make you feel insecure and can hurt and, in the worst cases, leave persistent marks and redness on your skin.
You don’t have to live with skin problems if you don’t want to. There are treatments available today that can help you get rid of them, leaving your face clear and flawless. The Fractional CO2 Laser is one of these safe and successful techniques. It includes the use of a laser to remove the outer layers of the skin, revealing the fresh, shining skin beneath.
Do you want to understand more about how it can help you with your skin issues? Here’s everything you need to know about Fractional CO2 Laser, from the technique to the advantages and even aftercare.
What is a Fractional CO2 laser?
The word “LASER” is an acronym for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation. LASER works by generating a wavelength of high-energy light that, when focused on a particular skin condition, produces heat and kills unhealthy cells. There are several types of lasers, each distinguished by the medium that produces the laser beam. As the light of a specific wavelength passes through it, the medium amplifies it.
Dermatologists and clinicians utilise fractional CO2 lasers (active laser medium which is a mixture of 3 gases consisting of 10–20% carbon dioxide, 10–20% nitrogen, and the remainder is helium) to treat acne scars, deep wrinkles, and other skin problems. It’s a non-invasive process that removes the damaged skin’s outer layers with a laser made of carbon dioxide.
The fractional CO2 laser is a non-surgical procedure for acne scars, fine wrinkles, and other skin issues that requires no downtime. It involves removing the damaged outer layer of skin, stimulating collagen formation, and resulting in firmer, healthier, and younger-looking skin. You can immediately resume your regular activities after the quick (15-20 minute) process and embrace the day with renewed confidence!
Stretch Mark Removal Treatment
- Are you concerned about the lines and texture of your skin after a weight loss?
- Is your confidence getting a hit from the pattern showing on your skin?
- By now you have researched well enough to know how to deal with stretch marks without any professional help. But it’s not quite fruitful isn’t it?
What is a stretch mark?
A stretch mark is a type of scar that develops when our skin stretches or shrinks quickly. The abrupt change causes the protein in our skin i.e. collagen and elastin, which support our skin, to rupture. As a result, a scar is formed. With time as the skin heals, stretch marks may appear.
Not everyone develops these narrow bands on their skin. Fluctuating hormone levels seem to play a role. You may also have a higher risk if people in your family get stretch marks.
What are the causes of stretch marks?
While the stretch marks can be caused by a variety of reasons. Following are the commonest cause to develop stretch marks:
- Growth spurts that happen in puberty
- Rapid weight loss or gain
- Weight training when you have rapid muscle growth
- Applying a corticosteroid to your skin for a long time can also cause stretch marks.
- If you have Cushing’s disease or Marfan syndrome, you may see stretch marks.
- They can occur on any part of the body, commonly seen on the lower abdomen, thighs, hips, breasts and upper arms. It has no health risk but is unsightly.
Skin (Warts, Skin Tags, Mole)
Are you worried about the bumps on your face?
- Has your self-confidence taken a hit because of warts and moles?
- Are you feeling low because of skin tags, warts, and moles?
It’s true that moles, skin tags, DPN (Dermatosis papulosa Nigra) and warts are unpleasant and confusing. It is hard for the common public to know and identify them.
The good news is that none of them pose a health danger. However, they are inconvenient, and removing them before they become an issue would make your life easier. So, if you’re wondering how to detect the difference between a mole, a wart, DPN (Dermatosis papulosa Nigra), and a skin tag before scheduling a spot removal